Overview of Behringer Condenser Microphone B-2 PRO:
The B-2 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its pressure gradient transducer and shock-mounted 1.0" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule, the B-2 delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response. It boasts a frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with just a slight boost in the presence range. It has two selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions; and cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off-axis sound. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-2 is very neutral sounding and truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Additional Information
Name Behringer Condenser Microphone B-2 PRO brand Behringer