Overview of Cisco C1921 Modular Router 512DRAM IP Base:
The Cisco 1921 provides significantly enhanced modular capabilities that offer you investment protection. Most of the modules available on previous generations of Cisco routers, such as the Cisco 1841 ISR, are supported on the Cisco 1921. Additionally, you can easily interchange modules used on the Cisco 1921 with other Cisco routers to provide maximum investment protection. Taking advantage of common interface cards across a network greatly reduces the complexity of managing inventory requirements, implementing large network rollouts, and maintaining configurations across a variety of branch-office sizes.The Cisco 1921 builds on the best-in-class offering of the Cisco 1841 Integrated Services Routers. All Cisco 1900 Series Integrated Services Routers offer embedded hardware encryption acceleration, optional firewall, intrusion prevention, and advanced security services. In addition, the platforms support the industry's widest range of wired and wireless connectivity options such as Serial, T1/E1, xDSL, Gigabit Ethernet, and third-generation (3G) wireless.
- The EHWIC slot replaces the high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC) slot and can natively support HWICs
- WAN interface cards (WICs), and voice/WAN interface cards (VWICs).
- Two integrated EHWIC slots are available on the Cisco 1921 for flexible configurations for support of two modules:
- One doublewide HWIC-D or two singlewide EHWIC/HWIC modules are supported.
- Each EHWIC slot offers high-data-throughput capability.
- One high-speed USB 2.0 port is supported
- Embedded hardware-based cryptography acceleration (IPsec + SSL): Yes
- RJ-45 onboard LAN/WAN 10/100/1000 ports: 2
- EHWIC slots: 2
- Doublewide EHWIC slots (use of a doublewide EHWIC slot will consume 2 EHWIC slots): 1
- Memory (DDR2 DRAM): Default/maximum: 512 MB/512 MB
- USB flash memory (internal): Default/maximum: 256 MB/256 MB
- External USB flash-memory slots (Type A): 256 MB/256 MB
- USB console port (mini-Type B) (up to 115.2 kbps): 1
- Integrated power supply: AC and DC power-supply models
- Power-supply options: POE (external) - on AC models only
- AC input voltage:100-240V
- Maximum power capacity with AC power supply: 60W
- DC power input: 32-60 VDC, 4A, positive or negative, single source
- DC input wire size: AWG 14 (2.0 mm2)
- Additional Information
Name Cisco C1921 Modular Router 512DRAM IP Base brand CISCO