Overview of Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart:
The Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch is designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them. Simple-to-use web-based interfaces reduce the time it takes to deploy, manage, and troubleshoot your network. Cisco Find IT Network Discovery Utility works through a simple toolbar on the user's web browser to discover Cisco devices on the network and display basic information, such as serial numbers and IP addresses, to aid in the configuration and speed the deployment of Cisco Small Business products. Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch has been tested to deliver the high availability and performance you would expect from a Cisco switch and help you prevent costly downtime. The Smart Switches speed file transfer times, improve slow and sluggish networks, keep your vital business applications available, and help your employees respond more quickly to customers and each other. With a network based on a Cisco SF200-24P switch, you can address all of your business communication and connectivity needs and reduce the total cost of ownership of your technology infrastructure. Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch provides basic security and network management features you need to maintain a level of security for your business, keep unauthorized users off the network, and protect your business data. The switches provide integrated network security to reduce the risk of a security breach, with IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network. This Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch IP Telephony support includes QoS features to prioritize delay-sensitive services such as voice and video, simplify unified communications deployments, and help ensure consistent network performance for all services. For example, Auto Voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
Buy Cisco SF200-24P (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch price in Nigeria, at Kara Online Store and also offer the best bulk purchase discount price in Nigeria.
- Brand: Cisco
- Performance:Model Name: SF200-24, Part Number: SLM224GT-G5, Packets per Second: 6.55, Switching Capacity: 8.8, Flash 16 MB, CPU memory 128 MB, Power Consumption, Power Savings: Energy Detect, Power Usage: 22.5W, Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr): 75.5
- Ports: 24x 10/100 Fast Ethernet, 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Combo
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 12x PoE Ports (Maximum power of 15.4W to any 10/100 Ethernet base port), Total dedicated power to PoE: 100W
- Cabling type Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T
- LEDs System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed
- Certification UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
- Operating temperature 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C)
- Storage temperature 4° to 158°F (20° to 70°C)
- Operating humidity 10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing
- Storage humidity 10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing
- Layer 2 Switching: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) Standard 802.1d STP support, Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default, Port grouping, Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Up to 4 groups, Up to 4 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation, VLAN: Support for up to 128 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs). Port-based and 802.1Q tag-based LANs, Voice VLAN: Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS, Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) versions 1 and 2 snooping: IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups, Head-of-line (HOL) blocking: HOL blocking prevention
- Security: IEEE 802.1X (Authenticator role): 802.1X: RADIUS authentication and accounting, MD5 hash, Supports time-based 802.1X, Dynamic VLAN assignment, Port security Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses, Storm control Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast
- Quality of Service: Priority levels: 4 hardware queues, Scheduling Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR), Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS), Class of service Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based, Differentiated, Services (DiffServ), Rate limiting Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port
- IPv6: IPv6, IPv6 host mode, IPv6 over Ethernet, Dual IPv6/IPv4 stack, IPv6 neighbor and router discovery (ND), IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, Duplicate address detection (DAD), Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6, IPv6 over IPv4 network with Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) support, IPv6 QoS: Prioritise IPv6 packets in hardware, Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) snooping: Deliver IPv6 multicast packets only to the required receivers, IPv6 applications Web, ping, Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), ADIUS, syslog, DNS client, IPv6 RFCs supported, RFC 2463: ICMP version 6, RFC 3513: IPv6 address architecture, RFC 4291: IPv6 addressing architecture, RFC 2460: IPv6 specification, RFC 2461: Neighbor discovery for IPv6, RFC 2462: IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, RFC 1981: Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, RFC 4007: IPv6 scoped address architecture, RFC 3484: Default address selection mechanism, RFC 4214: ISATAP tunneling, RFC 4293: MIB IPv6: Textual conventions and general group, RFC 3595: Textual conventions for IPv6 flow label
- Management: Web user interface: Built-in switch configuration utility for easy browser-based device configuration (HTTP). Supports configuration, system dashboard, system maintenance, and monitoring, Remote Monitoring (RMON): Embedded RMON software agent supports one RMON group (statistics) for enhanced, raffic management, monitoring, and analysis, IPv4 and IPv6: dual stack Coexistence of both protocol stacks to ease migration, Firmware upgrade: Web browser upgrade (HTTP) and TFTP, Port mirroring: Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. up to 4 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported, VLAN mirroring Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON, probe. Up to 4 source, VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported, DHCP (Options 66 and 67) Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options facilitate tighter control from a entral point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address, auto-configuration (with configuration file download), Text-editable config files Config files can be edited with a text editor and downloaded to another switch, facilitating easier mass deployment, Smartports Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities (available April 2011), Cloud services Support for FindIT Network Discovery Utility, Localisation Localisation of GUI and documentation into multiple languages, Other management HTTP, RADIUS, port mirroring, TFTP upgrade, DHCP client, BOOTP, SNTP, , ping, syslog
- Power Efficiency: Energy Detect Automatically turns off power on Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port when the switch detects a link down Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link is back up, Cable length detection Adjusts the signal strength based on the cable length. Reduces the power consumption for cables shorter than 10 m.
- General: Jumbo frames Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces, MAC table Up to 8000 MAC addresses
- Discovery: Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) (802.1ab) with LLDPMED extensions: LLDP allows the switch to advertise its identification, configuration, and capabilities to neighboring devices, which store the data in an MIB. LLDP-MED is an enhancement to LLDP that adds the extensions needed for IP phones
- Package Contents: Cisco SF200-24P 24-Port Smart Switch with PoE, Power cord (power adapter for 8-port SKUs), Mounting hardware, CD-ROM with user documentation (PDF) included, Quick-start guide
- Minimum Requirements: Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later, Category 5 Ethernet network cable, TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer on the network
Delivery within: 1- 7day(s)
Click on ‘’ Return Policy’’ on the bottom page of our website to read our Terms and conditions) OR request a return by calling our customer service help line (08149647952).
- Additional Information
Name Cisco (SLM224PT-UK) 24-Port Smart switch brand CISCO