Overview of Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone:
Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone is the type of IP phone that is suitable for homes, hotels, business and office use. Its dependable and affordable to use, it also has a rich features. Cisco SPA502G 1-Line IP Phone is a good IT product which has good features like full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE), monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and on-screen applications, connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX), dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting a computer behind the phone, reducing cabling costs, wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality, easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration, supports up to two Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module, adding up to 64 additional buttons, supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business. Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers. The Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone also supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode. Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone was designed to be used and operated with minimal end-user training. The phone has several lighted indicators that let users know when there is a message waiting for them, an extension is in use, a coworker is on the phone, or if they are on headset, speakerphone, or mute. Below the backlight monochrome screen are four buttons that control digitally displayed soft keys. To reduce confusion and the need for additional buttons on the phone, these keys offer access to features that change based on the state of the phone: if you're on a call, off a call, on hold, or dialing, for example. Dedicated buttons for voicemail, hold, and phone settings provide easy access to common features.
Buy Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone price in Nigeria, at Kara Online Store and also offer the best bulk purchase discount price in Nigeria.
- Brand: Cisco
- Data networking: MAC address (IEEE 802.3), IPv4 (RFC 791), Address Resolution Protocol (ARP), DNS: A record (RFC 1706), SRV record (RFC 2782), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client (RFC 2131), Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) (RFC 792), TCP (RFC 793), User Datagram Protocol (UDP) (RFC 768), Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) (RFC 1889, 1890), Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) (RFC 1889), Differentiated Services (DiffServ) (RFC 2475), Type of service (ToS) (RFC 791, 1349), VLAN tagging 802.1p/Q: Layer 2 quality of service (QoS), Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) (RFC 2030)
- Voice gateway: SIP version 2 (RFC 3261, 3262, 3263, 3264), SPCP with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series, SIP proxy redundancy: dynamic via DNS SRV, A records, Reregistration with primary SIP proxy server, SIP support in NAT networks (including STUN), SIPFrag (RFC 3420), Secure (encrypted) calling via SRTP, Codec name assignment, Voice algorithms, G.711 (A-law and μ-law), G.726 (16/24/32/40 kbps), G.729 A, G.722, Dynamic payload support, Adjustable audio frames per packet, Dual-tone multifrequency (DTMF), in-band and out-of-band (RFC 2833) (SIP INFO), Flexible dial plan support with interdigit timers, IP address/URI dialing support, Call progress tone generation, Jitter buffer: adaptive, Frame loss concealment, Comfort Noise Generation (CNG), Voice activity detection (VAD) with silence suppression, Attenuation/gain adjustments, VMWI - Voicemail Waiting Indicator, via NOTIFY, SUBSCRIBE, Caller ID support (name and number), Third-party call control (RFC 3725)
- Provisioning, administration, and maintenance: Integrated web server provides web-based administration and configuration, Telephone keypad configuration via display menu/navigation, Automated provisioning and upgrade via HTTPS, HTTP, TFTP, Asynchronous notification of upgrade availability via NOTIFY, Nonintrusive in-service upgrades, Report generation and event logging, Statistics transmitted in BYE message, Syslog and debug server records: configurable per line
- Power supply: Power supply is optional and is purchased separately, Models: Cisco PA100-NA, PA100-EU, PA100-UK, PA100-AU, Switching type (100-240V) automatic, DC output voltage: +5 VDC at 2.0A maximum, Power adapter: 100-240V 50-60 Hz (26-34 VA) AC input
- Physical interfaces: Two 10/100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports (IEEE 802.3), Handset: RJ-9 connector, Built-in speakerphone and microphone, Headset 2.5mm jack
- Indicator lights/LEDs: Speakerphone on/off button with LED, Headset on/off button with LED, Mute button with LED, Message waiting LED
- Body dimensions (W x H x D): 214 x 212 x 44 mm
- Unit weight: 2.00 lb ( 0.9 kg)
- Operating temperature: 32º ~ 104ºF (0º ~ 40ºC)
- Storage temperature: -4º ~ 158ºF (-20º ~ 70ºC)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Storage humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Voice Lines: 4
- Ethernet Ports: 2
- High- Resolution Graphical Display: Yes
- PoE Support: Yes
Delivery within: 1- 7day(s)
Click on ‘’ Return Policy’’ on the bottom page of our website to read our Terms and conditions) OR request a return by calling our customer service help line (08149647952).
- Additional Information
Name Cisco SPA504G 4-Line IP Phone brand CISCO