Overview of Cisco UC Conference Station 7937 Global CP-7937G:
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G combines state-of-the-art wideband speakerphone conferencing technologies with award-winning Cisco voice communication technologies. The net result is a conference room phone that offers superior wideband voice and microphone quality, with simplified wiring and administrative cost benefits. A full-featured, IP-based, hands-free conference station, the new Cisco Unified IP Conference Station 7937G is designed for use on desktops, in conference rooms, and in executive suites.
- Superior wideband acoustics: Wideband frequency response is more than double that of narrowband, resulting in a richer and clearer sound.
- Enhanced dial keys: Makes dialing easier.
- IEEE 802.3af line power:Local power supply is not required.
- Display: The Conference Station has a large high-resolution, graphical 32 level grayscale, backlit display (255 x 128 pixels).
- Support for the Cisco Power Cube 3: Uses standard Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Supply
- Support for Cisco XML services includes Cisco Unified Communications Manager and third-party directories
- Support Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Release 4.3 - 12.4(15)XZ and later.
- Twenty-eight user-adjustable ring tones are available.
- G.711, G.729, and G.722 audio compression codecs are available.
- Additional Information
Name Cisco UC Conference Station 7937 Global CP-7937G brand CISCO