Overview of Cisco Unified UC IP Phone CP 6921 CK9:
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports two lines and offers a full-duplex speakerphone for a more productive, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 supports multi-call per-line appearance, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number (DN). Fixed keys for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature keys also make the phone simpler and easier to use.
- Lighted Hold key: The key lights when pressed to put a call on hold and stays lit until the held call has been resumed
- Lighted Menu key: The key lights when pressed to access voicemail messages, call logs, network settings
- Speakerphone: Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- Network features: Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- Multiple ring tones: The phone offers seven user-adjustable ring tones.
- Firmware upgrades: You can download firmware changes from Cisco.com.
- Additional Information
Name Cisco Unified IP Phone CP 6921 CK9 brand CISCO