Overview of Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup:
Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup is designed for today’s intensive applications, the Cisco WAP121 employs 802.11n wireless technology to deliver high throughput and extended range throughout your office. It features built-in quality-of-service (QoS) features that let you prioritize bandwidth-sensitive traffic, enabling the deployment of business-quality voice over IP (VoIP) and video applications. Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point is simple to set up and use, with intuitive wizard-based configuration to get you up and running in minutes. A sleek, compact design with flexible mounting options enables the access point to smoothly blend into any small business environment. Support for PoE makes the device easy to install without the need for separate power plugs or expensive new wiring. Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point enhance reliability and safeguard sensitive business information, the Cisco WAP121 supports both Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA2), encoding all your wireless transmissions with powerful encryption. In addition, 802.1 X RADIUS authentications help keep unauthorized users out. For organizations that need to provide secure wireless access to employees, customers, and partners, it also provides support for separate virtual networks, with granular configuration options that let you provide the appropriate level of access for different users. Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point features Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications, Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment, Single Point Setup controllerless multi-access point deployment and management technology makes configuration simple, Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information, Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring, Workgroup Bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network, Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop, Intelligent QoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance, Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency, Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors, Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
Buy Cisco SG 100D-08 8-Port Gigabit Switch price in Nigeria, at Kara Online Store and also offer the best bulk purchase discount price in Nigeria.
- Brand: Cisco
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3af, 802.3u, 802.1X (security authentication), 802.1Q (VLAN), 802.1D (Spanning Tree), 802.11i (WPA2 security), 802.11e (wireless QoS), IPv4 (RFC 791), IPv6 (RFC 2460)
- Ports: LAN Fast Ethernet auto sensing, DC jack
- Switch: Power button (on/off)
- Buttons: Power (on/off) push button, Reset button
- Cabling type: Category 5e or better
- Antennas: Internal antennas optimized for wall, ceiling, or desktop placement
- LEDs: Power, WLAN, LAN
- Operating system: Linux
- Ports: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet, 12V DC power with support for 802.3af PoE
- Power supply: External 12V 0.5A DC power jack (Energy Star 2.0 compliant with Efficiency Level 5) and 802.3af PoE
- Buttons: Power (on/off) push button; Reset button
- Lock slot: Slot for Kensington lock
- LED: Power, Wireless, Ethernet
- Physical dimensions (W x D x H): 124.17 x 124.17 x 35 mm
- Weight: 168 g
Delivery within: 1- 7day(s)
Click on ‘’ Return Policy’’ on the bottom page of our website to read our Terms and conditions) OR request a return by calling our customer service help line (08149647952).
- Additional Information
Name Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with Single Point Setup brand CISCO