2 Weeks Visa: This is the most suitable if you are going for a short holiday, exams, Business etc. It is valid for 14days from the date of arrival.
2 weeks Dubai Visa (165 x 365)
Visa Processing Requirements:
- A scanned coloured data page of the international passport of the applicant.
- A recent coloured passport photograph.
- Your intended travel date.
- You must be at least 25 years old, for younger persons you would need to apply along with a parent/spouse/ older sibling who bear the same surname on their international passport. Such parent, spouse or elder sibling may or may not travel with you.
- For under-aged spouse not bearing the same surname on their international passport, a copy of your marriage certificate would be needed.
- For children they must apply for Visa and travel with their parents.
- For Business visa please contact us [email protected] or [email protected]
Visa Processing Fees
- 2 weeks Visa: $180 USD per application
- Allow five working days for your visa to be processed. Please note that Friday and Saturdays are weekends in the UAE and thus do not count. (though our visa is usually ready within 48hrs)
- Payments for visa fees are non-refundable even if visas are not granted, used or cancelled.
- Please note that visas are valid only for the number of days stated on them.
- Please travel within 14 days of the issuance of your visa; otherwise it would become automatically invalid.
- You are required to leave the UAE before your visa expires to avoid being banned, deported and fined.
- Fees are discounted for family/group travel starting from four persons.
- Additional Information
Name Dubai 2 weeks Visa brand Dubai