Overview of Sukam Solar Iinverter 400W/12V:
The first commercial market for photovoltaic has been the stand-alone systems. When energy supply via the grid of the electric utility is not possible, economic or desirable, PV systems can be installed economically as stand-alone systems. There is great potential for the implementation of stand-alone systems in developing countries, where large parts of the country often still remain without electricity supply. In a stand-alone system, the energy storage in the accumulators and the operation of numerous consumers is realized using direct current. This gives you an opportunity to define and have the desired backup depending upon your requirement by using batteries. Su-Kam provides a wide range of stand-alone inverters (100W to 2000W) customized for any consumer requirement.
Kara online shopping aims to bring you the best experience. Your feedback on your shopping experience at Kara would be appreciated. If you are happy with the shopping experience on Kara, please tell others about us. If otherwise, please tell us what part of the shopping experience that went wrong and we would work to correct it. Kara cares.
- Pure Sine Wave output with low Total Harmonic Distortion(THD).
- High End Micro controller based design.
- High Efficiency.
- Pulse by Pulse current limiting with auto-reset resulting in efficient overload and short circuit protection.
- Battery pole reversal protection & Battery deep discharge protection.
- High Surge Capability (upto 300% ) for starting heavy load.
- High Reliability.
- Noiseless in operation.
- User-friendly display.
- Additional Information
Name Sukam Solar Inverter 400W/12V brand Sukam