A&E Solar Panel Mono 250 Watt
Overview of A&E Solar Panel Mono 250 Watt:
Monocrystalline cells are notable for there dark blue/black color. 72 solar cells make up a monocrystalline panel and these types of solar panels have become very popular in the caravan camping and 4wd scene since they are vastly more efficient. In normal conditions the conversion efficiency of sunlight to electricity in Monocrystalline cells is much the same as for polycrystalline cells – however, the advantage is that monocrystalline technology has the highest power to area ratio out of monocrystalline, polycrystalline and amorphous solar cells.
Monocrystalline panels make for a fantastic option for caravans and vehicle mounting due to the all rounded efficiency with all levels of light, working extremely well in areas of high light and even maintaining a fantastic output in low light or overcast conditions.
Specifications of A&E Solar Panel Mono 250 Watt:
- Electrical parameters at Standard Test Conditions (STC)
- Nominal Maximum Power (Pmax): 250W
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 30.1V
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.3A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.2V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.87A
- Operating Temperature: -40?~+85?
- Maximum System Voltage: 1000V (IEC) / 1000V (UL) / 600V (UL)
- Maximum Series Fuse Rating: 15A
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
|Product Name||A&E Solar Panel Mono 250 Watt|