Overview of APC ProtectNet standalone surge protector - PNET1GB:
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Peak Current Normal Mode: 6.50 kAmps
- Peak Current Common Mode: 0.25 kAmps
- NM Surge Response Time (ns): 1 ns
- Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
- Data Lines Protected (multi-line only): 1-8
- Let Through Voltage Rating: < 60