APC Smart UPS VT 20KVA 400V - SUVTP20KH4B4S
Overview of APC 20KVA UPS - SUVTP20KH4B4S
APC Smart-UPS VT 20kVA is a 400V ups capacity. It comes with high density, double-conversion on-line power protection with scalable runtime. Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously. Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy.
This APC 20KVA UPS ensures clean uninterrupted power to protected equipment. It provides fast serviceability and reduced maintenance requirements via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules. This ups is generator compatible and supports replacement of the batteries when week.
It protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances. The 20kva Ups also provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out. Hence it is Cold-start capable
APC Intelligent battery management ensures maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated battery charging. It comes with automatic self tests insure battery reliability. It also warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
The Ups provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
We ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. Likewise, we offer services that Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
We also offer Input power factor correction which helps Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
Specifications of APC Smart-UPS VT 20KVA 400V - SUVTP20K4B4S:
- Output power capacity: 16.0 KWatts / 20.0 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 16.0 KWatts / 20.0 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 400V 3PH
- Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 380 : 400 or 415 V 3 Phase nominal output voltage
- Efficiency at Full Load: 95.3 %
- Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5% at full load
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47 - 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal
- Output Frequency (not synced): 50Hz +/- 0.1% for 50Hz nominal
- Other Output Voltages: 380, 415
- Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
- Topology: Double Conversion Online
- Waveform type: Sine wave
- Maximum Output Current: 32
- Bypass: Built-in Maintenance Bypass, Built-in Static Bypass
- Nominal Input Voltage: 400V 3PH
- Input frequency: 40 - 70 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: Hard Wire 5-wire (3PH + N + G)
- Input voltage range for main operations: 304 - 477V
- Efficiency at Full Load: 95.3 %
- Other Input Voltages: 380, 415
- Maximum Input Current: 27.0A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.98
- Battery type: VRLA
- Included Battery Modules: 4
- Typical recharge time: 5hour(s)
- Nominal Battery Voltage: +/-192 V (split battery referenced to neutral)
- Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity: 4
- Extendable Run Time: 1
- Interface Port(s): DB-9 RS-232 , Smart-Slot
- Pre-Installed SmartSlot™ Cards: AP9631
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
- Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
|Product Name||APC Smart UPS VT 20KVA 400V - SUVTP20KH4B4S|