Canon Camera Lens EF 50mm 1.8L STM
Overview of Canon Camera Lens EF 50mm 1.8L STM:
With the EF 50mm f/1.8 STMlens, you can easily produce more artistic and impactful photography thanks to a wide f/1.8 aperture that produces sharp focus on your subject and a beautifully blurred background.
The wide f/1.8 aperture of the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM gives you the ability to bring your subject into sharp focus and blur the background. Photographers refer to this as a ‘narrow depth of field’ and makes your subject stand out which is great for portraits, as people become the clear focus of your shot.
Specifications of Canon Camera Lens EF 50mm 1.8L STM:
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl): 40º, 27º,46º
- Lens construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- No. of diaphragm blades: 7
- Minimum aperture: 22¹
- Closest focussing distance (m): 0.35
- Maximum magnification (x): 0.21
- Distance Information: Yes
- AF actuator: STM
|Product Name||Canon Camera Lens EF 50mm 1.8L STM|