COSMOS 6GFM 100AMP 12V Gel Battery
COSMOS 6GFM 100AMP 12V GEL BATTERY OVERVIEW
The 6-GFM series battery is a high power product from Cosmos in which the AGM technology is used. The high rate discharge and cyclic ability is greatly improved, with a design life of 10 years, the 6-GFM series is the perfect high performance UPS battery.
- IDC & UPS.
- High power or large current application scenarios.
- Backup power for high precision device.
- Emergency lighting, navigation lights.
- Reduce operational cost (less site area).
- Higher energy density and rate capability.
- Long life design for float application, 10 years.
- High stability and security.
- High performance/ price ratio and low yearly operating cost.
- Radiate grid design.
- Special positive & negative paste ratio design.
- Low internal resistance and excellent high rate discharge performance.
- Lower self-discharge rate and better charge acceptability.
- Exquisite craftsmanship and good coherence of internal resistance, capacity.
- Normal Voltage: 12V.
- Capacity: 100Ah @ 10hr to 1.80V per cell @ 25˚C.
- Weight: 32.5kg.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (TH): 331mm x 174mm x 214mm (222mm).
- Internal Resistance (full charged): 3.3mΩ (According to IEC 60896 -21).
- Short- circuit current: 3070A (According to IEC 60896 -21).
- Self-Discharge @ 25˚C: Less than 8 % after 90 days storage.
- Operating Temperature Range: Discharge: -40˚C ～ 50˚C, Charge: -20˚C ～ 45˚C, Storage: -20˚C ～ 40˚C.
- Recommended Operating Temperature: 15˚C ～ 25˚C.
- Recommended Charging Current: 15A.
- Charging Voltage @25˚C: Float: 2.23 V/cell, Equalize: 2.35 V/cell.
- Terminal: M8.
- Capacity Affected by Temperature: 105% @ 40˚C, 85% @ 0˚C, 60% @ -20˚C.
|Product Name||COSMOS 6GFM 100AMP 12V Gel Battery|