D-Link DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera
Buy DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera Online
D-Link's DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Camera includes a vast array of features that make it a versatile solution for Small to Medium Businesses looking to increase the value they get from their data network, by integrating surveillance. The DCS-3430 can be placed anywhere on the network either through a wired Ethernet or wireless 802.11 b/g/n connection. You can also instantly take snapshots while remotely viewing video feeds from a Web browser.
The camera employs a quality CMOS sensor with low lux sensitivity to deliver a truly superior image quality. A built-in Infrared Cut Removable (ICR) filter can be manually applied via the web GUI, or set to automatically adjust according to lighting conditions. This feature enables the camera to capture crisp colour images during the daytime, and grayscale images in low-light.
The DCS-3430 is equipped with 2 digital input ports for sensors or alarms, 1 digital output port for an alarm, 1 power output port for an LED illuminator and a BNC connector which provides both analogue and digital interface video transmissions. An RS-485 port is also included for connection to external pan/tilt devices. Moreover, the 12V interface provides power for an optional LED illuminator. Additional items such as an auto iris lens, IR LED lens or a night vision illuminator can be added to the DCS-3430.
The DCS-3430 supports 4 separate profiles simultaneously and is capable of recording in MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 compression with a choice of resolutions for a smooth performance. You can save snapshots and automatically start recording video and audio when motion is detected. With the built-in Samba client, software is not required to record the action directly on a network storage device. An SD-card slot is also included for local storage.
With the D-ViewCam software included, up to 32 cameras may be monitored on a single computer screen at one central location. The DCS-3430 also features 3G mobile video support, enabling you to view a live video feed from the camera on a compatible 3G mobile phone or PDA anywhere in your 3G coverage area.
Full Specifications for DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera
- ¼” CMOS sensor
- Minimum illumination: 0.5 Lux (F1.8)
- CS mount lens: 6mm, F1.8
- Removable IR-cut filter
- Field of view: 51° diagonal, 31°vertical, 41° horizontal
- 16x digital zoom
- Built-in SD card slot for local recording*
- RS-485 interface for connection to an external Pan/Tilt device
- BNC connector to integrate the network camera into a CCTV network
- Digital I/O support for sensors and alarms
- 1 10/100Base-TX Ethernet port
- 802.1n wireless LAN
- Dynamic DNS support
- Web-based configuration
- Motion JPEG / MPEG-4 / H.264 multi-profile compression
- Up to 4 simultaneous video profiles
- JPEG for still image
- Adjustable image size and quality
- Built-in microphone
- External microphone input, external speaker output
Monitoring and recording
- Live video streams from a 3G mobile phone or PDA
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras via D-ViewCam software
- Direct recording to a NAS device (no software required)
- Event notification and snapshots/video clips upload via HTTP, SMTP, or FTP
|Product Name||D-Link DCS-3430 Wireless Day/Night Fixed Network Camera|