Overview of D-Link SIP Server DVX-2004G/B/F1:
The all-in-one DVX 2004 IP PBX can not only provide the traditional basic PBX features (call hold, call forwarding, call waiting, video call, etc.), but also provide enhanced features such as visual operator, voice mail to mail, multi-media music on hold, and auto attendant, etc. In addition, it’s very convenient for SMEs' management and maintenance, also easy to upgrade. SMEs can set up own phone system to improve the company image and office efficiency.
- Ports: 4 GSM slots
- Features built-in ACD systems
- Additional remote IP agent capabilities
- Advanced skills-based routing.
- Configurable as core IP or hybrid PBX
- Switches calls & Manages routes
- Connects callers with the outside
- world over IP/analog (POTS) and
- digital connections