QUANTA 12V 200AH -AGM
Overview of QUANTA 12V 200AH -AGM:
QUANTA batteries create electron flow in a circuit by exchanging electrons in ionic chemical reactions, and there are a limited number of molecules in any charged battery available to react, there must be a limited amount of total electrons that any battery can motivate through a circuit before its energy reserves are exhausted. A battery with a capacity of 1 amps should be able to continuously supply a current load for exactly 1 hour, or 2 amps for 1/2 hour, or 1/3 amp for 3 hours, etc., before becoming completely discharged. In an ideal battery, this relationship between continuous current and discharge time is stable and absolute, but real batteries don’t behave exactly as this simple linear formula would indicate. Therefore, when amp-hour capacity is given for a battery, it is specified at either a given current, given time, or assumed to be rated for a time period of 8 hours. For example, an average automotive battery might have a capacity of about 70 amp-hours, specified at a current of 3.5 amps. This means that the amount of time this battery could continuously supply a current of 3.5 amps to a load would be 20 hours 70 amp-hours/3.5 amps and this QUANTA batteries will supply a load for like 15/20 hours. For secondary cells, the amp-hour rating provides a rule for necessary charging time at any given level of charge current. For example, the 70 amp-hour automotive battery in the previous example should take 10 hours to charge from a fully-discharged state at a constant charging current of 7 amps
Act now! Get QUANTA 12V 200AH -AGM Price in Nigeria, at Kara Online Store and also offer the best bulk purchase discount price in Nigeria.
- Brand: QUANTA
- PPCP Containers with Low permeability to ensure that there is no water loss.
- Side wall design to maintain structural integrity in high operating temperatures.
- High Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) Separator for greater than 98% recombination efficiency.
- Heavy duty L terminal best suited to carry high rate discharges.
- Highly reliable one way self-resealing safety vent seal.
- MFX alloy grid for high design life in float @ 27° C with maximum cyclic life.
- FLAPPON Terminal protecting system to prevent short circuits.
- Ergonomic design for easy handling.
- Grouping the plates by Cast-On-Strap leads to integral lead crystals provides superior corrosion resistance to negative strap.
- Superior high rate discharge with low internal resistance.
- Unique heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant alloy for positive grids, to increase cyclic life in a tropical environment
- Lower internal resistance for superior high-discharge performance
- Instacharge, a patented paste recipe for excellent charge acceptance
- Aesthetically designed with a rugged Flappon terminal protector that prevents shorts
- Compact, lightweight, factory-charged, explosion-resistant and environment friendly
- Clean and sleek looks
Click on ‘’ Return Policy’’ on the bottom page of our website to read our Terms and conditions) OR request a return by calling our customer service help line (08149647952).
|Product Name||QUANTA 12V 200AH -AGM|