Rode NT2A Studio Microphone
Overview of Rode NT2A Studio Microphone:
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2. A professional large capsule (1") studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure 8
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Maximum SPL: 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 16.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
|Product Name||Rode NT2A Studio Microphone|