Samsung Galaxy J4
Overview of Samsung J4 (J400) 2018
Galaxy J4 features a vivid 5.5” HD display for various activities, including gaming, texting, and browsing. And thanks to App Pair, you can launch two apps simultaneously, such as video and messenger, and view them side by side to make multitasking much easier.
Samsung J4 is a mid-range device, it comes with a good old 16:9 aspect ratio and powered by the Samsung’s very own Exynos 7570 Quad-Core 14nm processor with 2GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018) is equipped with a replaceable battery that offers a capacity of 3000mAh. It will, of course, as with Samsung's cheaper smartphones quite common to give variants with two SIM card slots. The device is 8.1 millimeters thick and uses Android 8.0 "Oreo" in conjunction with the Samsung Experience, which serves as a customized interface.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 (2018) packs a 13MP rear camera with F1.9 aperture, LED flash. While on the front, there is a 5MP shooter with f2.2 aperture. The device doesn’t come with any Fingerprint sensor or Face Unlock, unlike the J6 (2018) series. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Experience U.I on top, has 3000mAh battery on board.
Samsung Galaxy J4 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor with Mali-T720 MP1
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:151.7 x 77.2 x 8.1mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
|Product Name||Samsung Galaxy J4|