Sharp Digital Copier MX M753N
|Product Name||Sharp Digital Copier MX M753N|
Overview of Sharp Digital Copier MX M753N:
The MX M753N Sharp Digital Copier Precision engineered to help increase workflow efficiency and provide exceptional image quality, Sharp's new high speed MX Monochrome Series document systems take you to the next level in MFP performance and productivity. A large, customizable high resolution touch-screen color display with graphical menu navigation and a full-size retractable keyboard (N models only) to simplify data entry are just two of the many advanced features offered by these new models. A powerful 800 MHz true multi-tasking controller enables MX Monochrome Series users to save time and money while producing professional documents in-house — amazing image quality that is also economical. Sharp's advanced device management makes it easy to control usage and costs. With the latest Sharp OSA® development platform (standard on N models), integration with network applications has never been easier. And, to safeguard the confidentiality of your intellectual property, Sharp's industry leading security suite is second to none.
- Account Control: Up to 1,000 users. Supports user-number authentication (on device), login name/password (on device) or login name/password (on device via LDAP).
- Auto Duplexing: Standard
- Auto Switching: Yes
- Base Engine Description: Includes Customizable 8.5" Color Display, Standard Copying, PCL6 Network Printing, Network Color Scanning (standard on N models), Document Filing, 150-sheet DSPF, Auto Duplex, 2000-sheet tandem paper drawer, 2 x 500-sheet Paper drawers, 100-sheet Bypass tray & 80GB Hard Drive (N models)
- Bypass Tray: Yes
- Card Shot Feature: Yes
- Compression Type - Fax: JBIG, MMR, MR, MH
- Compression Type - Scan Documents: Monochrome Scanning: Uncompressed, G3 (MH), G4 (MR/MMR) Color/Grayscale: JPEG (high, middle, low) Internet Fax mode: MH/MMR (option)
- Continuous Copy: Max. 999 copies
- Copy/Print Speed: 75 ppm B&W (8 1/2" x 11")
- Copy Features: Scan-Once Print-Many, electronic sorting, offset-stacking, Auto Paper Sensing (APS), Auto Magnification Sensing (AMS), auto tray switching, rotation copy, reserve copy, tandem copy, book copy, margin shift, tab-paper insertion, edge erase, center erase, dual page copy, cover pages, insert pages, OHP insertion, job build, card shot, multi-page enlargement, reverse image, black-white reversal, centering, proof copy, 2-in-1/4-in1, pamphlet, photo repeat, document filing, account management, job programs, date/character/page stamp
- Copy Method: Dry electrostatic transfer/Dual component developer/Magnetic brush development/OPC drums/Heat Roller fusing/Xenon lamp exposure
- Copy Size: Min. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Max. 11" x 17"
- Display Type: 8.5 Color Touch Panel
- Document Management: Yes
- Drum Type: OPC
- Electronic Sorting: 80 GB; 38GB for document filing system and electronic sorting
- ENERGY STAR®: Yes
- Exposure Modes: Modes: Automatic Text, Text/Photo, Text/Printed-Photo, Printed-Photo, Photo, Map, Light Original, Pale-Color document. Settings: auto or 9 step manual.
- Firmware Management: Flash ROM with USB and network update capability
- First Copy Out Time: Platen Glass: 3.5 sec, DSPF: 5.9 sec
- Functions1: Copy, print, network print, network scan, document filing
- Grayscale: 256 gradations/2 levels (monochrome)
- Hard Disk Drive: 80-GB HDD; 38-GB for Document Filing System and Electronic Sorting
- Interface Type: Interface Type RJ-45 Ethernet connection; 10/100/1000 BaseT; USB 2.0
- Job Build: Yes
- Job Programs: 48 combined
- Ledger: Yes
- Letter / Legal: Yes
- Magnification: Variable zoom 25% to 400% in 1% increments with 9 R/E presets
- Max. Jobs in Memory: Up to 94
- Max. Paper Weight: 110 lb. index
- Memory: Standard 512 MB (copier); 1 GB (Printer/Network Scanning) Memory
- MFP Type: Color Multifunction Digital Document System
- Network Interface: RJ-45 Ethernet connection, 10/100/1000 BaseT
- Network Protocols: TCP/IP (IPv4, IPv6, IPSEC) SSL (HTTP, IPP, FTP), SNMPv3, 802.1x for Windows and Unix. LPD and LPR for UNIX. IPX/SPX® (Novell environments). EtherTalk®and NetBEUI. AppleTalk® for Macintosh® environments.
- Network Security: IP/MAC address filtering, protocol filtering, port management, user authentication and document administration
- Offset Stacking: Standard
- Operating Systems: Windows® 7, Windows 7 x64, XP, 2003/2008 Server, Vista, Novell®Netware® 3x, 4x, 5x, Mac OS® 9, OSX (including 10.5.1), Sun® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux® and Citrix® (Metaframe, Presentation Server 4, 4.5) and Windows Terminal Services
- Optional Power Filter: AR-D5143NT
- Options: MX-LC10 Large Capacity Tray (Letter), MX-LCX3N Large Capacity Tray (Ledger), MX-FN16 Saddle Stitch Finisher, MX-FN15 50-Sheet Stapler Finisher, MX-FN14 100-Sheet Stapler Finisher, AR-PN4B 3 Hole Punch Unit (for 50-Sheet Stapler Finisher and Saddle Stitch Finisher), MX-PN10B 3 Hole Punch (for 100-Sheet Stapler Finisher), MX-CF10 Inserter, MX-PB13 Printer Expansion Kit (U models), MX-PKX1 Postscript 3 Kit, MX-PUX1 XPS Expansion Kit (Requires MX-SHP1GBXPS), MX-SHP1GBXPS 1GB Memory Upgrade (Required for MX-PUX1), MX-EBX3 Enhanced Scanner Compression Kit, MX-FWX1 Internet Fax Kit, MX-FXX2 Fax Expansion Kit, AR-PF1 Bar Code Font Kit, MX-AMX1 Application Integration Module, MX-AMX2 Application Communication Module, MX-AMX3 External Accounting Module, MX-NSX1 Network Scanner Expansion Kit, MX-FR22U Commercial Data Security Kit, MX-EC50 Card Solution Kit (CAC)
- Original Feed System: 150-Sheet DSPF
- Originals: Sheets and bond documents
- Original Size: Max 11" x 17"
- Output Capacity: Main Output Tray (Center) 250 Sheets (face down)
- Paper Feed System2: Standard: 2000-sheet tandem paper drawer (letter), (2) 500-sheet drawers (letter/legal/ledger/statement) and 100-sheet bypass tray (letter/legal/ledger/statement/envelope). Optional:3500-sheet large capacity tray (letter) or 3000-sheet large capacity tray (ledger).
- Paper Type: Paper drawers/Bypass tray: 16 lb. bond -110 lb. index; other paper types include plain, pre-printed, recycled, pre-punched, letterhead and color paper. Bypass tray also supports: 13-16 lb. bond (thin paper), 20-24 lb. bond (Monarch/Com-10 envelope), tab paper (letter size only); other types include label paper and OHP film. Large capacity tray: 16-28 lb. bond.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 1.8kW
- Power Source: AC 100-127 VAC, 60 HZ, 20 Amps
- Resolution (copy mode): Scan: B&W/Color: 600 dpi; Copy Output: B&W: 1200 dpi
- RoHS: Yes
- Software: Sharpdesk™ desktop document management software (1 user license)
- Supplies: MX-753NT Black Toner Cartridge, MX-753NV Black Developer, AR-620DR Drum
- Warm-Up Time: 30 seconds or less
- Web-based Management: yes
- Zoom Range: 25 - 400% in 1% increments (DSPF 25%-200%)
- Direct Printing3: File Types: TIFF, JPEG, PCL, PRN, TXT, PDF, Encrypted PDF, High Compression PDF, Postscript and XPS Methods: FTP, Web page, E-mail and USB memory
- Fonts: 80 outline fonts
- Network Operating Systems: Windows® 7, Windows 7 x64, XP, 2003/2008 Server, Vista™, Novell®Netware® 3x, 4x, 5x, MAC® OS 9, OSX (including 10.5.1), Sun9, OSX (including 10.6.1), Sun® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux® and Citrix® OS 4.1x, Solaris® 2x, Unix®, Linux® and Citrix® (Metaframe, Presentation Server 4, 4.5) and Windows Terminal Services.
- Page Description Language: PCL6/PCL5c Compatible, Optional Postscript 3, Optional XPS
- Print Drivers: Windows® 2000,Windows Server® 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows XP,Windows XP x64, Windows Server x64, Windows Vista™, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Mac OS® 9.2.2, OSX (including 10.2.8, 10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5-10.6.2), all Mac PPD
- Print Features: Continuous printing, duplex printing, pamphlet printing, N-up printing, image rotation, different cover page/last page, transparency inserts, tab printing, carbon copy print mode, fit-to-page, poster print, margin shift, mirror image, watermarks, overlay, confidential print, confidential batch print, print hold, proof print, bypass printing, job priority printing, print job control, tandem printing and direct printing (Note: some features not available on certain print drivers).
- Printing Protocols: LPR, IPP, IPPS, PAP, RawTCP (port 9100), FTP and Novell Pserver/Rprinter
- Resolution (print mode): 1200 x 1200 DPI, 600 x 600 DPI
- Broadcasting - Document Scanning: Yes
- Image Formats: Monochrome: TIFF, PDF, Encrypted PDF, XPS. Color (N models only): Grayscale, Color, TIFF, JPG, PDF, Encrypted PDF, High Compression PDF, XPS.
- Scan capability (color/B&W): Color, Monochrome, Grayscale
- Scan Destinations (number): 500
- Scan Destination type: E-mail, Desktop, FTP, Folder (SMB), USB, Internet fax (option), Super G3 fax (option)
- Scan Resolution Settings: 100 dpi, 200 dpi, 300 dpi, 400 dpi, 600 dpi
- Scan Speed: DSPF Copy: Up to 75 IPM (black) @600 x 300 dpi; DSPF Scan: Up to 75 IPM @ 200 x 200 dpi.
- TWAIN Compatibility: Yes
- Finishing Hole Punching: Optional
- Finishing Inserter: Otional
- Finishing Saddle Stitch Finisher: Optional
- Saddle Stitch Function: optional
- Finish Stapler / Finisher: Optional
- Staple Sheet Capacity: 100
- Super G3 Fax Auto Dialing: Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations)
- Broadcasting - Super G3 Fax: Yes
- Fax features: Quick on-line transmission, direct transmission, F-Code transmission/reception, rotate transmission, anti-junk fax reception, automatically staple received faxes, secure fax release, out of paper memory reception, auto redial, duplex reception transaction reports, activity reports and PC fax
- Fax Kit: Optional
- Fax memory: 8mb (Exclusive)
- Group Dialing Destinations: Up to 500
- Inbound Routing: Optional
- Long Length Originals: Up to 31.5" ( For Transmission)
- Modem / Speed 4: 33.6 KBPS / Approximately 2 seconds with JBIG5
- One Touch Destinations: Up to 999 destinations (combined with scan destinations)
- Optional Data Security Kiit: Opttional
- Network Expanssion Kit: Standard
|Product Name||Sharp Digital Copier MX M753N|