Overview of Prag Blood Pressure Monitor TMB-986:
Normal Blood Pressure is required for healthy living. Abnormal blood pressure is known as Hypotension (below normal or Low Blood Pressure) or Hypertension (above normal or High Blood Pressure). Hypertensive individuals are disposed to and carry greater health risk conditions such as heart diseases, stroke, renal/kidney failure. Hypertension identified and treated early reduces associated risks. TMB-986 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor enables personal monitoring of your blood pressure in an easy-to-use and understandable manner.
- Automatic operation.
- Easy and Comfortable to use.
- Full automatic measurement
- Universal Cuff--Fits all arm sizes.
- Extra large blue LCD display with LED backlight.
- Touch sensor switch.
- 2 users Mode: Allows two users to monitor and track their readings separately in the stored memory.
- 60 memory storage for each person (2 users, 120 in total) with date and time stamp that allows you to review the last 60 readings.
- Blood pressure result classification: Optimal/Normal/High-Normal/Mild/Moderate/Severe