Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet
Overview of Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet:
Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet Suitable for advanced fleet management where additional sensors and accessories are required. The perfect solution for monitoring trucks, heavy machinery, cars, and vans. Ideal for service providers, large fleet owners, system integrators and fleet management companies.
Tramigo T23 Track comes with all the software you need to monitor your vehicles at your control center or from the privacy of your mobile device. Tramigo M1 Move and M1 Fleet Classic software are available without monthly fees or license payments. M1 Fleet Enterprise is available free of charge for large fleet owners hosting their own server environment. Separate monthly license fee applies for hosted web-service M1 Fleet Web. Excellent for monitoring small fleets using SMS messages. T23 Track can be set to send critical messages from your vehicles direct to your tablet or mobile phone. Perfect for vehicle security!
Features of Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet:
- Geofencing to detect unauthorized vehicle use/detours.
- Power reporting to detect disconnection or bad vehicle battery
- Motion detection to secure parked vehicles & unguarded assets.
- SOS button to send out vehicle location when in need of assistance.
- Ignition detection and disabling (optional)
- Speed reporting to eliminate bad driving habits.
- periodic reporting based on time or distance traveled.
- Idle alarm to detect running engines.
- Inbuilt temperature sensor
- GPS anti-jamming features to remove interference from up to 8 jammers.
- Accurate GPS positioning with GPRS & GSM communication.
- Landmark data for easy location even when maps are unavailable.
Technical specification of Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet:
- SiRF 4 based GPS module, Telit JF2
- Internal antenna, external optional
- Cold Start: <35 s, Hot start: 1 s
- Signal strength acquisition -147 dBm, tracking -163 dBm
- USB - micro USB - power and data input/output
- 2.5 mm jack - microphone, handsfree kit optional
- GPIO - Molex 43045-1200
- 2 power, 2 ground, 4 digital inputs,
- 2 digital outputs, 1 analog input and 1-wire interface supporting multiple sensors
- GPS - fakra connector
- 850/900/1800/1900 Sierra Wireless Wismo 228
- Internal antenna
- Multi-slot class 10, Terminal B
- Input Voltage 6 - 32 DC
- 3.7 V, 1300 mAh, Li-Polymer inbuilt replaceable backup battery
- Charging through USB or DC supply input
- Typical power consumption 40-90 mA, standby 1 mA
- Remote listen function
- Speed dialing to 3 pre-programmed numbers
|Product Name||Tramigo Car Tracker T23 Fleet|