Items 1-20 of 210
- LG Window Air Conditioner 1.5 HP Manual - No RemoteSpecial Price ₦114,000.00 Regular Price ₦155,700.00
- Scanfrost Air Conditioner Floor Standing - SFACFS 27K - FSTSpecial Price ₦317,000.00 Regular Price ₦528,200.00
- Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner Cabinet 2HP HPU 18C03/HBSpecial Price ₦310,000.00 Regular Price ₦340,800.00
- Panasonic Standing Package Unit Air-Conditioner 5HP | 45MFHSpecial Price ₦626,800.00 Regular Price ₦747,500.00
- Panasonic Standing Package Unit Air-Conditioner 3HP | 28MFHSpecial Price ₦450,300.00 Regular Price ₦570,000.00
- Panasonic Floor Standing Unit Air-Conditioner 2HP 18MFHSpecial Price ₦297,300.00 Regular Price ₦366,000.00
- Panasonic Split Units Air-Conditioner 2HP Standard | YC18MKFSpecial Price ₦184,000.00 Regular Price ₦241,200.00
- Panasonic Split Units Air-Conditioner 1HP Ionizer | XC9PKD3Special Price ₦137,500.00 Regular Price ₦179,400.00
- Panasonic Window Units Air-Conditioner 2HP | C1810EHSpecial Price ₦210,000.00 Regular Price ₦267,000.00
- Panasonic Window Units Air-Conditioner 1HP | C910JHSpecial Price ₦0.00 Regular Price ₦121,000.00
Items 1-20 of 210
Where To Buy Air Conditioners Online In Nigeria?
If summertime temperatures leave you hot under the collar, you’re not alone. More than 75 percent of homes use air conditioning, and 90 percent of new homes are equipped with central air. And eco-conscious consumers will be gratified to know that today’s air conditioners are more energy efficient, which means they cost less to run while keeping you cool, calm, and comfy. Finding where to buy quality Air Conditioner can be huge issue, to select the right online store for home and kitchen appliances in Nigeria. At Kara.com.ng, you will find quality and durable Air Conditioners in the following products category – Air conditioners, Furnitures,Freezers, Refridgerators, Washing Machines, Blender, Microwaves, Kitchen Appliances,Small Appliances, Oven ,Gas cookers ,Dish washers ,etc at affordable prices on our online shopping website. These products are from premium brands like LG, Haier Thermocool, Samsung, Panasonic and more.
Buying Home And Kitchen Appliances At Kara.com.ng
Installing or replacing central air can be a huge expense, so you’ll want to get it right. To ensure you have the best advice, we surveyed more than 16,000 Consumer Reports readers about new central air conditioning systems they bought and installed between 2008 and 2015. We learned how satisfied they were overall with their purchase, the cost of their most expensive repair, how many systems break, and which parts break most often.
Reader Reliability Results
For our reliability survey, we focused on two types of air conditioning systems:
Conventional: which are more common in areas with wide temperature swings, and heat-pump, which are typically used in areas with more moderate cooling and heating needs.
Heat Pump Systems: used for both cooling and heating, move warm air from your cool house outside when it’s hot and do the opposite during the heating season. Heat pumps are used for cooling about seven months a year while conventional systems are typically used five months a year.
Central Air Conditioning Types
The most common type of central air conditioning is the split system, which features a condenser outside the home, and a fan-and-coil system inside, connected by pipes carrying refrigerant. However, not every home can accommodate the ductwork needed to install central air, and a split ductless system is an option.
Central Air Conditioning
Central air-conditioning systems use ducts to distribute cooled air throughout the house. In a "split system," the most common design, refrigerant circulates between an indoor coil and a matching outdoor condenser with compressor. The refrigerant cools the air, dehumidifying it in the process; a blower circulates air through ducts throughout the house. A variation is the "heat pump," a type of system that functions as heater and cooler.
Heat Pump Air Conditioners
Heat pump air conditioners are common in regions with moderate heating and cooling needs. During the cooling season, heat pumps move warm air from your cool house outside. During the heating season, they do they opposite. Systems with heat pumps are typically in use for cooling for a median of seven months a year.
Split Ductless Systems
Split ductless systems have an outside condenser and one to four indoor blower units mounted high on the wall. Tubing connects these parts and circulates refrigerant. The tubing, along with an electric and drain line, is run through about a 3-inch hole hidden behind each indoor unit. Each indoor unit cools the room in which it's installed and has its own remote control. Split ductless systems need no ductwork, making them easier to add to homes without existing ducts. They can be more expensive than window air conditioners, and professional installation is recommended.
How an Air Conditioner Works
To provide cooling throughout the home, air conditioners transfer heat from a home's interior to the outside.